November 5, 2008

Ever since the results of the elections were publicized, I have been on the brink of a breakdown. I am extremely disappointed that John McCain didn't win the presidential title. It seems that one of the reasons Barack Obama was elected is because of his eloquent bombast that exhorted people to vote for him. If this is the case, then any good speaker is qualified to be the President of the US. This is obviously not the case. Also, people say that Obama has something new to bring to the table and that he is experienced; an "epicure of politics" perhaps. John McCain has had experience in the army as well as a senatorial position. He is therefore more qualified to be the President. 
After Barack Obama's church sermons were revealed, my respect level for him was drastically lowered. He is a minion of a church that speaks out against Caucasian people. After Bush's presidency, people claimed that his Republican views precluded McCain's election. I feel strongly that if Obama does something wrong, people will wish that they could abjure their votes. 

No comments: